TRAINER (F&B OPERATIONS)
YSQ INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003035350
Reporting to the Business Advisor / CEO / CFO, the incumbent shall be responsible for the overall direction in implementation, coordination and evaluation of developing and conducting training programs and processes for the entire Food and Beverage Operations function.
Change is constant in F&B Operations, the person must be able to react positively to developments and have the ability to lead the way forward in not only review, enforce and evaluate existing training procedures but also progressive developments targeting new and existing employees.
- Design, develop, implement, review, analyse, administer, and maintain effective in-house Training Management framework, processes, module, programs, courses, training materials etc.
- Evaluate and compile report results, and communicate collected training data to Management, and recommend proposals on effective training programs
- Maintain training administration and tracking process, track completion and processes by assessing and analyzing the learning needs and formulating training strategies
- Research training suppliers and materials as needed – including details, cost comparison, timelines etc.
- Lead, train, communicate, audit updates and communicate process of restaurant SOPs from Managers to all Team Members ensuring standards are met thus achieving customer service excellence
- Identify, provide basic on-job-trainings and audit process to all Outlet Managers (Trainers) and team members relating to food safety and hygienic, service excellence and housekeeping matters periodically.
- Ensure cashiering procedures are in compliance with accounting and auditing standards
- Conduct regular trainings to all Managers and Team Members on service and food quality & hygiene
- Review, propose, implement, supervise, delegate and administer Standard Operations Procedure to ensure proper process are adhered to the standard set
- Identify training needs, formulate training plans and initiate training programmes to ensure effective communication on coordination and delivery of training programmes
- Perform ad hoc tasks/duties as and when assigned by Management
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in a managerial position, preferably in a Food and Beverage industry
- Candidate should possess a Diploma/Degree in Business/Culinary/Hospitality or similar
- Should possess good knowledge in Food and Beverage, Bar and Kitchen operations for effective communication on process
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English; Bilingual will be an advantage
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills, highly responsible and reliable with exceptional attention and initiative
- Have a passion for training and developing people
- Working Location: Head Office and Operations
- Remuneration commensurate with relevant working experience and trade knowledge
- Leave and medical benefits
- Staff discount at Company's F&B Outlets
- Group Insurance
- Transport Allowance
- Mobile Allowance
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to YSQ INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD
About YSQ INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD
YSQ International Pte Ltd was incorporated in 2009 and commenced operations in Singapore, with the core business focused on wholesaling beer and cigarettes.
Today, we are not only involved in the distribution of our line of cigarettes products, brewing of fresh beer products and operating our chain of F&B outlets.
In line with the business retail expansion program, we are now seeking for qualified and dynamic professional to join and grow with us.