Horizon Singapore Terminals Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003183526
- To carry out all Terminal operations including Control Room, Jetty, Manifold, Tank farm, Utility and Emergency Response Tasks
- To coordinate berthing and un-berthing of vessels alongside of the terminal
- To carry out tank sampling/dipping
- To carry out loading and discharge operation
- To carry out loading arms/hose connection and disconnection
- Liaise/ coordinate with surveyors and mooring crew
- Shipping documentation
- To comply and support the safety and emergency response procedures of the terminal
- Preferable with Terminal experience
- Minimum of Higher National ITE Certificate in Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge of Safety procedures.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jurong Island, Singapore.
- Working hours: 12- hr shift work
- Internal and external trainings will be provided
Our Transport Pick-Up Point: Jurong East MRT
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Horizon Singapore Terminals Pte Ltd
About Horizon Singapore Terminals Pte Ltd
Our company is a major terminalling services provider to the oil and petrochemical industry. We are a subsidiary of Horizon Terminals Limited and the Dubai government-owned Emirates National Oil Company located at Jurong Island, Singapore.
Why join us?
Horizon Terminals Limited is always keen on delivering high quality services to its clients and achieving a high standard of performance. In order to achieve that, HTL invests in its labor force and always looks into attracting experienced staff to add further value to the company. Aiming at becoming one of the largest independent terminal providers in the bulk oil storage, HTL works on expanding its network of terminals into new locations while expanding its existing facilities. This opens the door to new opportunities for people to join the company’s dynamic workforce.
More Jobs from this employer