SeedingJobs is a free jobs portal by SEED Institute for candidates interested to join the Early Childhood sector Singapore. Shortlisted applicants will be eligible for fully sponsored ‘Place & Train’ opportunities in the Early Childhood Care & Education industry by leading childcare operators in Singapore.
SeedingJobs also provides free career counselling with frequent closed-door recruitment fairs for the Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE) industry for interested candidates – by invitations only.
Trainee Infant Educarers
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003028981
- Take care of Infants’ safety, health & daily routine, e.g. showering, feeding, naptime
- Monitoring the learning and development progress of infants
- Prepare teaching aids and write infants’ portfolio
- Upon successful employment with a childcare centre, you will go through an 8 months Place & Train Educarer training under company-sponsorship with SEED Institute
- Applicant must at least complete Secondary 4 education
- Possess an average of SOA 5 in the Workplace Literacy Series (WPL) will be an added advantage
- Passionate in working with Infants / Toddlers from 2 months up to 3 years old
- Dynamic, energetic and creative
- Keen for professional development
- Currently not employed in any childcare centre/kindergarten