Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Trainee Broker, Oil & Gas Desk ($3.5K - $4K)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003149249
EA License No 99C4599
- Arrange or introduce trades from client orders.
- Maintain client relationships.
- Understand the business objectives of clients.
- Understand the underlying products being traded by clients and keep up to date with new products and procedures, and regulatory, execution and clearing requirements for those products.
- Develop new business with existing clients and on-board new clients/traders.
- Act in the best interests of the client in accordance with regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Observe proper standards of market conduct and ensure you are aware of, understand and comply with all regulatory, exchange, execution or clearing house requirements applicable to the products you broker.
- Ensure compliance with risk requirements and all desk procedures, including adherence to the behavioural requirements communicated as part of Company’s framework
- Reporting of any suspicions of market abuse or money laundering to the Compliance Team.
- Complete all mandatory training by the required deadlines.
- Diploma / Degree holder in Finance relate discipline
- Sound understanding of various Financial Tools and Global Financial Markets
- Proficient in MS Office applications (MS Excel – VBA & Macros)
- Candidates with Prior Banking Sales or Aviation Servicing Experience will be an added advantage.
Interested candidates, please email us your resume in MS WORD FORMAT, including details of:
- Recent Photo
- Work experience
- Present and expected salaries
- Contact telephone numbers
Please indicate the position applying.