RGF HR Agent Singapore Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002986829
Employer Ref. JO-161017-111751
- Work closely with members of the account management and creative teams to ensure that work flows efficiently through the agency from the initial brief to the point where it is released to the media
- Draw up schedules to ensure that advertisement production progresses efficiently through its different stages and completes on time
- Issue schedules to each member of the agency team working on a campaign and provide key dates for clients to review and approve work.
- Coordinate work of different stakeholders inside and outside the agency.
- Discuss scope of work, schedules and budgets with the account management team to prepare a framework for planning workflow.
- Monitor the progress of ad production through different departments and external suppliers, and adjust schedules to deal with any delays or problems
- Track time spent on a job by analyzing time sheets completed by team members.
- Issue purchase orders to external suppliers
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to RGF HR Agent Singapore Pte Ltd
About RGF HR Agent Singapore Pte Ltd