Founded in 1993, Spiral first started in Singapore with Spiral Transportation & Service Pte Ltd to provide logistical support to the local Marine, Oil/Gas scene. As we moved forward progressively, Spiral Marine Pte Ltd was formed in 2003 to expand our customer service goals to ensure that each customer's unique needs are met by.
In Singapore, Spiral is a rising name in the Oil/Gas industry which operates with a lean and flexibility team of 50. Our extensive transportation and logistics equipments of about 120 trailers & vehicles, including our Heavy Transporter Hydralic modular unit (Goldhofer) with capacity up to 640 tonnes, have eased our customers’ burdens by providing comprehensive and holistic logistical and transportation solutions that help them accomplish the goals of their businesses.
As part of Spiral’s strategic goals, Spiral is diversifying its business portfolio to strengthen its supply chain with new complimentary service to be the pioneer in Asia to provide Riser-Buoyancy Repair and Maintenance services to the Oil/Gas industry in the region.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002953759
- Schedule job, set priorities, monitor job progress and tracking schedules, communicate changes on job status.
- Responsible for daily drivers’ and equipment deployment
- Coordinate and interface with internal and external customers to ensure on time deliveries and collections
- Liaise with other departments for all shipment execution
- Handle customers’ complaints, drivers’ feedback and problems.
- Ensure that all records in the Control Department are updated accurately.
- Any other tasks as assigned
- GCE ‘O’ Level or Diploma with minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in logistics traffic control preferred.
- Computer literate, independent with good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills and must be Bilingual.
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice.