G Ocean Trading Pte Ltd trades and supplies marine petroleum products in Southeast Asian markets. It operates and manages a fleet of oil and chemical product tankers. It is currently expanding its team and invites suitable candidates to apply for the position of “Trading Executive”.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002960415
- To assist the Trading Manager in his daily purchase / sales trades spanning various petroleum physicals
- To keep abreast of daily market price movements and internal stock inventory costings
- Upon stem of trades, to arrange trade finance and see through shipment operation
- Preferably a degree in business or maritime from a reputable university, with 1-2 years of working experience in related field
- Mature, meticulous and highly organised
- High aptitude in mathematics and data mining yet with an extrovert personality
- Genuine passion in the oils commodity and marine shipping industry
- Able to handle high stress and fast moving environment
- Potential to be fast-tracked to lead new projects and products development
- Location : Lavender (7 minutes’ walk from Lavender MRT)
- Working hours : Mon-Fri (0900-1800h), Sat (0930-1230 alternate Sats)
- Salary range : SGD 2600 to 3300 depending on qualifications and experience
Career progression opportunities will be given to the right candidates who show promising potential and consistent performance.
Interested candidates please send your CV stating current/expected salary, reasons for leaving current work and date of availability.