The most renowned international publications have consistently named Drew & Napier a top law firm in Singapore. Our full service firm is one of the largest in the country, and we have provided exceptional legal advice and representation to discerning clients since 1889.
If you take pride in exceeding expectations and want to work with a leading law firm, a career with Drew & Napier will prime you for excellence. We are on the look-out for remarkable people who continue to make us Altogether Exceptional.
The Drew experience is personally and professionally satisfying. At our firm, you will receive the support, the opportunities, and the rewards that accompany success in the legal field. Along the way, you will make some great friends.
We stay at the forefront of the industry by cultivating talent and maintaining the family atmosphere that is distinctly Drew. Our firm has been named as an employer of choice in the recently announced Asian Legal Business (ALB) Employer of Choice Awards 2016. We have won this award more times than any other law firm in Singapore.
If you are prepared to take on the challenge and think you share our values, we want to hear from you.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002959633
- Read emails, faxes, IP2SG correspondences
- Record and monitor deadlines
- Create files, update Hypermark on certificates of registrations & advertisements
- Lodge recordals of assignments, change of name & address, cancellation of mark
- E-filing via IP2SG
- Issue invoices, check disbursements, excess payments
- Monitor payment and prepare voucher & memo to accounts
- General administrative duties, including photocopying, faxing, emailing, despatch and data management systems
- Any other matters/projects that the management may require assistance with from time to time
- Diploma in any discipline/ GCE 'A' level/ GCE 'O' level/ Nitec in Office Skills
- Min 1 year of clerical or administrative experience.
- Good interpersonal and communications skills.
- Able to work independently in a fast-pace environment.
- IT savvy, proficient in MS Office.
Please visit our website at http://www.drewnapier.com/ for more information.
Kindly email your detailed resume in MS Word format only, stating full details of qualifications, experience, current and expected salary, and a recent photograph to us.
(We thank all applicants for writing in. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence).