Trade Support Analyst
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003187414
EA License No. 11C3837
Employer Ref. 14758
- 12 months contract position
- Immediate Start
- Global Financial Service Industry
This global financial brand is seeking a Trade Support Analyst who will be responsible for interacting with external clients, traders, sales personnel, developers and infrastructure engineers.
- Monitor and evaluate system status continuously to ensure seamless operations
- Monitor and spot-check trades and display system values in real time
- Contribute to quick resolution of trade issues by liaising with various groups including Front, & Back Office, P&L Controllers, IT & Client Services teams
- Liaise with other Operation functions and other infrastructure groups to support a 'One Team Approach'
- Participate & assist in event processing and have a full understanding of the life cycle of a trade
- Collaborate with technology teams on the implementation of process flow improvements and efficiencies
- Degree with prior work experience in the financial services domain
- Minimum 2 years experience working with fixed income products
- Hands on experience in Linux / Unix, Databases, Storage, Networking and Windows
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Strong Excel/PC skills with proven ability to work with multiple systems
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Ankita Jain (EA Reg. No. R1328322) on +65 6429 3209 for more information.
Chandler Macleod Group Pte Ltd, EA Licence: 11C3837
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.