Trade sales executive - FMCG
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002958411
EA License No. 98C5473
Employer Ref. 3141620/001
Trade sales executivefor an MNC in the FMCG industry
Our client is one of the leader in the consumer goods industry. Coming from Europe, they have a very wide range of products. They are adapting to the local market and have launched a very strong product leading product compare to their main worldwide competitors. They are looking for junior and dynamic individuals to join their team and grow with them.
As a trade sales executive, you will report to the sales manager and your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Training and motivating promoters
- Preparing the documents regarding any TAPs numbers, claims
- Analyzing the in store promotions and outcome for the different categories
- Working hand in hands with the key accounts team
- Managing the store's stock inventory
The successful candidate must have:
- A diploma or degree in business or any related field
- 1 to 3 years of experience as a trade sales executive in modern trade channel
- Strong experience in managing promoters and working with Key account managers
- Experience in the FMCG industry is mandatory
- A passion for sales and great communication skills
This opportunity is a first step in a big and great company in the FMCG industry. They will provide strong training and mentorship which will give you a career and not only a job. They are looking for individuals who are driven and ambitious and who can grow quickly with them. You will be independent and manage a team as well as cross-working with different teams in the company. You will have great basic salary as well as transport allowance.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Benedicte Chaleat (Lic No: R1441484) on +65 6416 9828
About Page Personnel
In 2011, Page Personnel was launched in Singapore, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.sg