Trade Marketing Manager, Travel Retail
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002959080
EA License No. 11C3837
Employer Ref. 13757
- Global Luxury MNC
- Dynamic and international environment
- Excellent perks and benefits
Our client is a Global MNC in the Luxury industry and we are looking for a Travel Retail Trade Marketing Manager to join their team. Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will be responsible for developing and recommending trade marketing initiatives and strategies to drive profitable growth and increase of market share for the brands.
- Develop and execute go to market and trade marketing strategies to grow market share, revenue and drive profitable sell-through results
- Develop retail & customer marketing strategies and align specific programs with key retailer objectives
- Become a key liaison between the Marketing and Sales teams
- Work closely with Sales & Merchandising to execute product launch initiatives at customer level
- Degree holder with strong background in either Trade Marketing or possibly Brand Marketing, preferably within FCMG industry or luxury brands sector
- A high level of commercial awareness and an instinct for exploiting profit opportunities, where possible leveraging research & insights
- Strong negotiating, influencing and communication skills
- Well-developed people skills and be highly effective in managing stakeholders, both internally and externally
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Nicholas Quek (Reg. No. R143814) on +65 6429 3201 for more information.
Chandler Macleod Group Pte Ltd, EA Licence: 11C3837
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.