Recruit Express Pte Ltd - BFCG9
Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
As a premier leading recruitment consultancy in Singapore, our success has been a result of our focus in facilitating the growth of our Clients in business whilst enhancing the career opportunities for our Candidates.
With our swift expansion across the region, we now have offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Sydney, Kuala Lumpur and Hongkong as well as a partner network in Shanghai and Japan.
We serve with distinction and provide comprehensive staffing needs. As the total recruitment and staffing solutions partner, our goal is to provide our Clients the best staffing solutions through an integrated database network supported by localized content and services.
EA Licence No.:99C4599
Perm Trade Marketing Manager (Up to $5500) - MNC/Central
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988885
EA License No 99C4599
Employer Ref. SSA
Position: Trade Marketing Manager
Salary: Up to $5500 x 12 month
Working Hours: Mon - Fri (Office hours)
Main Job Responsibilities and Duties:
This role is reporting to the Marketing Manager and is responsible to plan, manage and implement all operational trade marketing activities, product selling and promotion events in accordance with budget and guidelines.
- Ensure alignment across Sales and Marketing teams on field sales and marketing activities;
- To develop, manage category strategies across channels and customers;
- Implement in-store consumer marketing activities;
- Putting in place, monitor and improve processes to link all marketing activities with the activities of the Sales team;
- Execute appropriate activities aimed at customer satisfaction in various market segments as well as provide structured analyzing and feedback about market needs and new products/solutions/marketing tools;
- Direct and facilitate the successful implementation of all below-the-line marketing activities
- Degree in Marketing or its equivalent;
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of related experience in Trade Marketing, preferably in FMCG industry;
- Experience in modern and general trade channels with experience in store operations;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Independent, good interpersonal skill with positive attitude;
- Team player with initiative and good communications skills.
Interested personnel, kindly send your resume in Ms Word format to shayna.ang@ recruitexpress.com.sg and attention to Ms Shayna Ang Shu Xiang (R1653684)
*We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.