Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
4 Months Contract Trade Finance Processor (Foreign Corporate Bank)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002960138
EA License No 99C4599
- Processing import LC issuance and import collection and related acceptances and payments;
- Processing import and export loans, loans roll-over, loans payment and past due loans;
- Processing export collection and export LC advising, confirmation, negotiation, acceptance, negotiation, discounting, payment and reimbursement claim;
- Processing guarantees including shipping guarantees, bid and performance bonds and drawee risks;
- Register receipt of trade documents;
- Check import and export LC documents;
- Input trade finance transactions into Flexcube and generate entries and customer advices;
- Input payment and other SWIFT messages into SWIFT Alliance;
- All other job duties as and when assigned by the Superior(s)
- At least 3 years of trade finance processing experience in a Corporate Bank
- Meticulous and a strong team player
- Degree holders with some banking experience may be considered for a junior role
Interested candidates, please email us your resume in MS WORD FORMAT, including details of work experience, qualifications, present and expected salaries, contact telephone numbers to:
Attention: Alicia Tuang Pei Jie (EA Reg No: R1104694)
Please indicate the position applying.
Note: Remuneration and fringe benefits are competitive and will commensurate with qualifications and experience. Only short listed candidates will be notified.