As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
TR Admin Assistant(Central, Salary up to $2400)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003032152
EA License No. 01C4394
My client, a global leader in the beauty and fragrance industry is currently seeking out for suitable candidates to join them as an Travel Retail Admin Assistant, your responsibilities will be as followed:
- Assist in counter visual change updates, and update lightbox summary calendar accordingly.
- Liaise with suppliers and customers on preparation and production of POSM.
- Update planogram to be disseminated to retailers.
- Work with contractors and Marketing Team to prepare promotion drawings and setup as per promotion calendar.
- Send drawings to retailers to get approval.
- Send planogram and training notes to retailers for dissemination to shop floor.
- Follow-up and check that the promotion setup is done in accordance to the expectation and guidelines.
- Consolidate from all customers and update monthly master sales reports.
- Check and ensure accuracy of reports.
- Filling of documents/forms requested by retailers.
- Coordinate and send product information for retailer’s digital platform, whenever necessary.
- Download updates of information from the IP Paris extranet.
- Arrange the sending of lab samples, pre-series and colour proof to suppliers, distributors and retailers.
- Arrange with Admin Executive for any courier services.
- Assist with preparation and dissemination of BA quarterly allowance.
- Update BA profile record.
- Assist in seminar or events preparation, whenever required.
- Ad-hoc duties assigned, whenever required.
Fresh graduates are welcome
Candidates with 1 year working experience or visual merchandising will be an added advantage
Able to liaise with Chinese speaking clients or customers
Attractive benefits and remunration
Central working area
Kelly Services (Singapore) Pte Ltd I EA License No. 01C4394 I RCB No. 200007268E I Leonard Wong Wei Tai EA Reg. No. R1439647