PMET is the definition of Professional, Managers, Executives and Technicians.
PMET Strategy Resources Pte Ltd serves as a Career Hub for PMET candidates as PMET Strategy Resources Pte Ltd aims to enhance the career opportunities for our PMET candidates by assisting them to start new careers in growth sectors.
PMET Strategy Resources Pte Ltd also supports to facilitate the success of our Clients in business by building a pipeline of competent PMET candidates through constant recruitment drive and broadening our PMET candidate networks locally and regionally.
Our Goals are to build and maintain personalized service and long-lasting relationship with all our valued Clients and PMET candidates.
Our Employment Agency License number: 07C3290
Our Website: www.pmet.com.sg
Our Privacy Statement: http://www.pmet.com.sg/privacy_statement.pdf
By responding to our job advertisements via various Job websites in Singapore, submitting and/or depositing your resumes via Job websites/email addresses for the purpose of new job searching, you are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to abide to our Privacy Statement.
PMET, first connection for your prospective employment
Interested applicants, please email your MS Office Word resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tooling Manager – Metal Stamping / Plastic Moulding ($5,000 / Based in Vietnam)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003033948
Tooling Manager – Metal Stamping / Plastic Moulding
($5,000 / Based in Vietnam)
- Oversee, manage and lead the tool manufacturing, tool assembly and tool servicing section towards achieving the business objectives and missions
- Responsible to ensure all related tools construction, tools fabrication and tools servicing activities and processes to meet customers’ requirement
- Ensure that the tooling activities are well organized and the tooling progress, reports and relevant documentation are updated
- Troubleshoot and resolve any technical problems related to tooling issues
- Develop and lead the team in continuous improvement of tooling preparation and tooling management
- Provides support to any other duties and projects as assigned
- Degree and/or professional qualifications in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in similar capacity in metal stamping tool and die and mould making in metal stamping manufacturing industries
- Pro-active with strong technical, analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to provide effective team leadership, take initiative and manage resources to achieve deadlines
PMET Strategy Resources Pte Ltd
Employment Agency License No: 07C3290
More Jobs from this Company
Business Development & Trade Marketing Manager ($9,000 / West) Experience in F&B Industry Required!