PMET is the definition of Professional, Managers, Executives and Technicians.
PMET Strategy Resources Pte Ltd serves as a Career Hub for PMET candidates as PMET Strategy Resources Pte Ltd aims to enhance the career opportunities for our PMET candidates by assisting them to start new careers in growth sectors.
PMET Strategy Resources Pte Ltd also supports to facilitate the success of our Clients in business by building a pipeline of competent PMET candidates through constant recruitment drive and broadening our PMET candidate networks locally and regionally.
Our Goals are to build and maintain personalized service and long-lasting relationship with all our valued Clients and PMET candidates.
Our Employment Agency License number: 07C3290
Our Website: www.pmet.com.sg
Our Privacy Statement:
By responding to our job advertisements via various Job websites in Singapore, submitting and/or depositing your resumes via Job websites/email addresses for the purpose of new job searching, you are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to abide to our Privacy Statement.
PMET, first connection for your prospective employment
Interested applicants, please email your MS Office Word resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tooling Manager (Salary Negotiable)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003034187
EA License No 07C3290
Our Client is specialised in Tooling and Injection Plastics Molding. HQ and Design Centre in Singapore and Manufacturing Plant in Johor Bahru
Tooling Manager X 2
(S$6,000 / Tooling & Plastic Injection Molding industry)
Responsibilities: Tooling Operations and Project Management @ Boon Keng & Johor Bahru
- Responsible for tooling project engineering related matter such as quality, cost control, determine feasibility technical issues and manufacturing process etc are met with the contractual requirement
- Ensure all engineering projects, initiatives and processes are in conformance with the Company’s policies and business objectives
- Initiate productivity improvement program to maximize the machines, manpower and process efficiency and effectiveness
- Review and evaluate with project team, production floor and other internal department for continuous improvement on mold tooling
- Ensure engineering projects delivery are fulfilled as per customers’ specification and schedule
- Degree or Diploma or Higher Nitec in Engineering and have years of working experience in Tooling or Plastic Injection Molding manufacturing
- Proficiency in AutoCAD / T-Cam
- Good engineering knowledge and project management skill in evaluation, diagnose and troubles shooting etc..
- Willing to travel to Johor Bahru for meetings and job assignments, if needed.
- Able to work on a 5.5 work week
For more career opportunities, please visit the following webpages
PMET Strategy Resources Pte Ltd
Employment Agency License No: 07C3290