Wildlife Reserves Singapore (WRS) is the holding company of award-winning attractions Jurong Bird Park, Night Safari, River Safari and Singapore Zoo. WRS is dedicated to the management of world-class leisure attractions that foster conservation and research while educating visitors about animals and their habitats. A self-funded organisation, WRS also collaborates with various partners, organisations and institutions aimed at protecting local and global biodiversity.
We are inviting capable and motivated individuals to be part of our dynamic team.
Ticketing Officer (1 Year Contract)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002982599
Employer Ref. Singapore Zoo ID=757
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for selling parks ticket packages at the ticketing counter
- Able to work on weekends and public holidaysfor the sales of tickets
- Provide excellent guest service support at the ticketing counter
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Minimum GCE 'N' levels
- Comfortable with handling cash transactions
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Able to work on weekends and public holidays