We believe having a life is different from having a career.
Society for the Aged Sick has been formed since 1968 and is a non-profit, charitable organization offering residential care for the destitute and aged sick. We are located at Hougang Avenue 1.
WHY JOIN US?
Society for the Aged Sick - a place for an opportunity to work in your area of expertise.
We foster a unique working environment, one that balances professionalism with a social life.
We offer attractive salary that commensurate with your work experience.
We provide opportunities for a better career advancement within the company
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002989292
- Administer routine physical or occupational therapy treatment under the supervision of the physiotherapist.
- Supervise residents in practicing the activities of daily living.
- Assist in group therapy.
- Able to communicate in English
- Advantageous if able to communicate in mandarin or dialects in order to liase with mandarin speaking residents
- Pleasant personality and good team-spirit.