People Profilers - NC
Therapist Aide (Training in HMI / HOUGANG)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003029371
EA License No 02C4944
Job Description & Requirements:
• Carry out therapy programs under the supervision of the Physiotherapist for our residents at the nursing home.
• Assist Dementia Daycare Patients for exercise & daily reminiscences activities.
• Administer routine physical or occupational therapy treatment under the supervision of the Physiotherapist.
• Assist residents in learning to ambulate through the use of walkers, braces or parallel bars.
• Supervise residents in practising the activities of daily living.
• Assist residents in feeding safety.
• Assist in group therapy.
• Observe residents’ reaction during treatment and report to Physiotherapist.
• Clean and sterilize instruments and equipment in the Physiotherapy Room.
• Any ad-hoc duties as assigned.
• Previous training with Health Management International Ltd (HMI)
• At least 1 to 2 years therapist aide working experience in healthcare industry
Work Location: Hougang
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed Word format to natasha .choo @ peopleprofilers .com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd
No. 1 Finlayson Green #18-01 Singapore 049246
DID: 6589 5834 Fax: 6536 7890
Natasha Choo Siang Mint
License Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1654151
Please be informed that the personal data you provided by way of your job application to People Profilers will be collected, used and disclosed by or on behalf of People Profilers to determine or investigate your suitability, eligibility or qualifications for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ Clients and manage your application for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ clients, including identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such positions, either existing or in the future.