Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment business listed on the Australian Securities Exchange. With coverage across Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and London, we specialise within the areas of Banking & Financial Services, Finance & Accounting, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement and Technology.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002958302
EA License No 10C5117
Employer Ref. AS00039828
- Leading global bank
- Dynamic working environment
- Regular exposure to challenging projects
Test Lead wanted for a leading global bank!
Our client is a leading global bank with a strong presence in the Asia Pacific region and has their APAC headquarters based in Singapore. Due to extensive growth, the client is looking for a number of test leads to join their testing team. Reporting to the Test Manager, you will play a pivotal role in planning the test execution plans and ensuring that test execution tasks are assigned and executed accordingly. Your key accountabilities also include mitigating business risks through timely execution and validation of test results. Working closely with the development team, you will also create test plans for enhancements and application fixes. You should also be a self - starter and able to work independently.
To qualify, you must possess the following:
- Has at least 6 years of testing experience, preferably in the banking industry
- Strong experience in SAS Scripting and SAS Technology
- Well - versed with SAS ETL
- Good understanding in SDLC and Agile methodology
- Testing certification such as ISTQB is a plus
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to engage and influence stakeholders.
If you have what it takes, contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number DXO 39828. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number: R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.