|Optimum Solutions, is a full spectrum Software Solutions and a Managed Services Company. The services from Optimum are designed to deliver Enterprise Client-Server/ Multi-tier and Web based solutions across the entire value chain, spanning on-site consulting services to turnkey software projects.|
We have got over 2200 consultants working with us and have developed into a rapidly growing, highly competitive and responsive firm with strong management, technical and financial resources and commitment to fully serve its clients in Singapore, USA, China, Malaysia, Philippines and India.
Professional Services - Since 1997, we have been providing IT consulting professionals to major national and local firms, Fortune 500, software integrator and software development companies, and major national and local consulting firms.
Managed Services group focuses on the comprehensive services on a managed mode- where the responsibility of delivery and Service Levels are undertaken by Optimum for providing a strong value to the customers.
This Service enables organizations to optimize overheads and realign focus of their internal resource towards core competency and value addition areas of the organization.
Software Applications & Services provides a wide range of services and turnkey solutions that run gamut from short-term focused services to long-term comprehensive, leading-edge solutions. The scope covers the end-to-end application platforms from legacy domains to web based applications.
Opportunities abound when you work @ Optimum, a World-Class Software Solutions and Service Provider. Our client list includes major Fortune 500 organizations. Our customers are primarily from Banking and Finance, Manufacturing, Distribution, Technology, Service and Healthcare verticals.
Test Engineer - Automation Testing
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003033346
EA License No 07C3330
Optimum Solutions (Co. Reg #199700895N) is looking for Automation Test Engineers with UFT expertise.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Create test framework and plan for automating functional testing of features and functionality
- Able to analyze, understand the User Requirements, the corresponding test cases and able to convert them to automated checkpoints
- Very good proficiency with Automation on multiple mobile devices and across browsers
- Test Script should test end to end flow including validations in backend/database/host
- Able to ensure zero manual intervention and a comprehensive results output upon test executions
- Troubleshoot technical and tool related issues and escalate, work with vendor personnel to resolve tool related issues proactively
- Bring in best pratices on code merge, version control of scripts
- Deliver with quality against timelines
- Provide status reports on daily, weekly basis to management
- QTP\UFT: Minimum 5 Years with coding experience in HP UFT/QTP
- Minimum 1 Year working experience with Test Automation on Mobile using Seetest/Perfecto mobile
- Experience on open source automation tools is an added advantage
- Experience in Retail Banking domain is preferable