Test and Engineering Manager
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003027908
EA License No. 12C5526
Employer Ref. BBBH2857
My client is a global name in the life sciences and medical devices industry and are on the lookout for a competent Test and Engineering Manager for their new division of products.
- Assume responsibility for overall strategy, direction and control of all R&D, NPI, Product Development Life Cycle and Sustaining Engineering
- Lead a team of high performing engineers to work on different projects and programs simultaneously and redesign the entire system of the products
- Mitigate risk effectively, manage the lab equipment, design facility and ensure transfer is done with appropriate and regulated processes in place.
- Act as chief for design proposals, applications and patents (if possible) and interface with department heads to facilitate smooth product and technology transfer
- Improve and launch product plans from customer and system requirement and act as bridge between R&D and manufacturing
- Effectively delegate responsibilities between team members.
- Ensure complete compliance with EHS standards and develop and establish a EHS system, policies and overall framework
- Plan and launch strategic directions and guidelines to set the standard for overall company
- PhD or Masters in Electronics Engineering with 10 - 15 years' experience in an R&D and manufacturing environment with a strong focus on product development
- Prior experience in a life science company with experience in leading a group of cross functional engineers - mechanical, electrical, system, test, software, reliability, quality etc.
- Superior people management skill and a business savvy manger with experience of leading a high performing team
- Ability to adapt to changes, challenge the status quo and strategize R&D for the entire organization
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to VOLT
Founded in 1950, and established in Singapore in 2004, VOLT is a NYSE listed Fortune 1000 provider of talent (recruitment), technology and consulting services with 4,200 full time employees, some 30,200 contractors and 192 offices across Europe, North and South America and Asia.
We provide executive search (recruitment / staffing) services for mid to senior roles on contingent, retained and temporary/contract basis delivered by functionally specialized consultants in the following areas:-
Accountancy & Finance
Information Technology & Telecommunications
Procurement & Supply Chain
Sales & Marketing, and
For more opportunities visit our website, www.voltasia.com.sg
Volt Service Corporation Pte Ltd
Company Registration No. 200408881M
EA Registration No. 12C5526