|Optimum Solutions, is a full spectrum Software Solutions and a Managed Services Company. The services from Optimum are designed to deliver Enterprise Client-Server/ Multi-tier and Web based solutions across the entire value chain, spanning on-site consulting services to turnkey software projects.|
We have got over 2200 consultants working with us and have developed into a rapidly growing, highly competitive and responsive firm with strong management, technical and financial resources and commitment to fully serve its clients in Singapore, USA, China, Malaysia, Philippines and India.
Professional Services - Since 1997, we have been providing IT consulting professionals to major national and local firms, Fortune 500, software integrator and software development companies, and major national and local consulting firms.
Managed Services group focuses on the comprehensive services on a managed mode- where the responsibility of delivery and Service Levels are undertaken by Optimum for providing a strong value to the customers.
This Service enables organizations to optimize overheads and realign focus of their internal resource towards core competency and value addition areas of the organization.
Software Applications & Services provides a wide range of services and turnkey solutions that run gamut from short-term focused services to long-term comprehensive, leading-edge solutions. The scope covers the end-to-end application platforms from legacy domains to web based applications.
Opportunities abound when you work @ Optimum, a World-Class Software Solutions and Service Provider. Our client list includes major Fortune 500 organizations. Our customers are primarily from Banking and Finance, Manufacturing, Distribution, Technology, Service and Healthcare verticals.
Test Analyst - Performance Testing
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003033327
EA License No 07C3330
Optimum Solutions (Co. Reg # 199700895N) is looking for a Test Analyst with expertise on Performance Testing
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work with appropriate business and technology leads to determine the acceptable range for test results and performance.
- Help design, develop and implement test plans, scripts, and tools using the detailed business requirements document provided by the business analysts.
- Work with business and technology leads to identify the appropriate data for testing, and prepare that data for the test cases.
- Assist Application Developers and technical support staff in identifying and resolving problems.
- Coordinate performance testing with technical groups and document all tasks, progress and findings.
- Work with functional team and help in designing and developing Manual test suite.
- Execute functional test cases report defects in Quality Center
- Defect retesting and closure.
- Document test procedures and findings.
- Reconcile test results from different test runs.
- Assess readiness and deviation of product/ project performance based upon tests.
- Develop automated performance testing scripts and utilities
- Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 4+ years of Quality Assurance/Functional Testing experience
- 4+ years of Performance testing experience
- Understanding of all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Functional/Performance experience on mobile applications, especially on digital platform.
- Operating Systems : WIN XP/servers, UNIX, Linux
- Banking Domain knowledge will be preferred but not mandatory.
- Experience testing API and Web Service calls testing.
- Working knowledge of Quality Center, Load Runner, Selenium and other monitoring tools namely PERFMON/NMON, SOAPUI,
- Analyzed the server monitoring reports especially CPU utilization, Memory Utilization, DISK I/O.