Temporary Reservations Officer (6 Months)
Le Meridien Singapore, Sentosa
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003187994
The Reservation Officer (Temporary 6 months) will provide exemplary reservation service to guests interested in staying with the Hotel. The Reservation Officer shall also be responsible for the follow-up, processing and finalization of every reservation. He/she will need to have thorough understanding of the reservations process and ensure accuracy of reservations and arrival reports, and communicating effectively with other departments in the Hotel. Must have expertise in the room products, rate programmes, systems and extensive knowledge of all areas of Hotel operations. Candidate with more years of relevant experience in a supervisory capacity will be considered for Reservations Executive.
Duties include the following but are not limited to:
- Possess adequate product knowledge of the Hotel and its offerings.
- Provide efficient and courteous support to external and internal guests when answering calls, emails and faxes.
- Address and resolve all customer service issues in a positive and timely manner.
- Be proficient in operating the reservation systems.
- Be well-versed in handling all reservations in accordance to Hotel’s standing operating procedures and brand’s global standards
- Ensure the accuracy of all reservations, VIP status, rates and documentation.
- Ensure that all pertinent details of the reservation are entered accurately, i.e. credit card numbers, flight information, personal details of the guest.
- Ensure specified travel agents are booked with the correct allotment blocks.
- Ensure all pre-arrival reservations are meticulously checked.
- Ensure all necessary prepayment are received and/or posted appropriately.
- Drive room sales and maximize upselling opportunities of guest rooms.
- Generate morning/evening reports to be sent to authorized Hotel representatives, including but not limited to Pick up Report, No Show Report, Reservation Made Report and Reservation Cancelled Report.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications.
- Proficient with Operas system is highly preferred.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal).
- Strong sense of responsibility and self-motivation.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to perform well under pressure.
- Ability to work as part of a team and as well as independent on own initiative.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Le Meridien Singapore, Sentosa
About Le Meridien Singapore, Sentosa