You will enjoy the prestige and pride of working alongside bright, diverse and dedicated people who constantly strive to push boundaries. Being part of NUS is more than just a career – it could be a life-changing experience. With a broad range of departments, faculties, schools, research institutes and centres, initiatives, projects and schemes, you will enjoy abundant opportunities for intellectual, personal and professional growth. No matter what you do, it is an amazing place to be.
Temporary Management Support Staff (Office of Facilities Management)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002986767
Employer Ref. 004EB
- To provide administrative support to the Office of Facilities Management. Duties include general clerical and project based work.
- Collating and updating of staff list and vendor list.
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to photocopying, faxing, mailing and filing.
- Collection of mails.
Finance Related Duties
- Processing of SAP purchase order.
- Processing of goods receipt for all approved SAP Purchase Orders.
- Processing, checking and submission of invoices to OFS.
- Checking of all rejected invoices from OFS.
- Verification of invoices.
- Monitoring of SOA and checking of unpaid invoices from vendors.
- Monitoring of outstanding bill payment status in SAP system.
- Monitoring of accrued payment.
- Verification of CTC invoices (making sure no duplication).
- Receipt of invoices from vendors.
- Receipt of BQs and WOs from vendors.
- Minimum “O” Level qualification.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Proficient in MS Office Applications.
- Knowledge in SAP software will be advantageous.