TEMPORARY ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT
JCDecaux Singapore Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002983863
- Report to Finance Manager.
- Overall responsibility for timely and accurate monthly closing of 1 full set of accounts & assist in Monthly Group Reporting
- In charge of Sales Closing & assist in invoicing
- Processing Staff Claims, Payments, Receipts & Journals
- Recharging to Inter-Companies and Third Parties.
- Computation of Management Fees.
- Preparation of Monthly Audit Schedules.
- To maintain proper documentation and ensure compliance of internal control/regional guideline.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Minimum a Diploma/Degree in Accountancy, with minimum 1 year’s related working experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel including Pivot Table
- Well-organized, independent and self-driven.
- Responsible individual, hardworking, willing to learn and team player with a high level of integrity.
- Meticulous and good with numbers.
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Candidates who can start work within short notice are preferred.
We offer: -
- 5 days’ work week and competitive working hours.
- Competitive salary package.
- Medical & Dental Benefits.
- Group Term Life and Hospitalisation Insurance Coverage.
Interested applicants please email with full CV, photograph, current and expected salary. We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to JCDecaux Singapore Pte Ltd
About JCDecaux Singapore Pte Ltd
JCDecaux Singapore, a member of the JCDecaux Group, the world’s leading outdoor advertising firm, operates Singapore’s premiere outdoor advertising networks – from digital and static advertising panels in Changi Airport to screen advertising at Cathay, FilmGarde & WE cinemas, from ambient spaces at ION Orchard, Citylink Mall, Scotts underpass to the largest billboards in Singapore along the AYE.
We are looking for: