Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Temp HR Assistant/ Intern (Town/ 5 days)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003032872
EA License No 99C4599
Employer Ref. HSR
If you are a people-person and enjoy interaction in a dynamic environment and can commit for at least 3 to 6 months, please do not hesitate to apply now!
You will be given plenty of learning opportunities in a corporate environment
Temporary HR Assistant / Intern
- Posting of job advertisements on various media channels to source for candidates
- Conducting first round of interviews screening with potential candidates to assess their suitability before recommending them to clients
- Arranging of interviews between clients and candidates and preparing candidates for the interview
- Performing background reference checks on behalf of my clients, on selected candidates before the clients prepare the salary offer
- Attending to walk in customers and assisting them with their job application
- Answering of phone calls and attending to enquiries / resolve issues
- Calculation of monthly timesheets and ensure timely payroll
- Keying of candidates’ data and assist to generate monthly reports
- Min A levels/ Dip in any discipline
- Must be able to commit for at least 3 to 6 months
Permanent vacancy is also available to those who are interested
Interested and qualified candidates, please kindly send your resumes to:
CEI: Sally Ruan Xueli