As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
URGENT! Temp Admin Assistant/ Up to $8/ Jurong East
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002958570
EA License No. 01C4394
Our client is an agency under the Ministry of National Development, championing the development of an excellent built environment for Singapore, they are looking for Temporary Admin Assistant to assist them for daily operations.
- Assist to conduct office Indoor Environmental Quality measurements
- Assist in data entry
- Any other duties assigned by supervisor
- Assist in telephone enquiries
- Assist in preparing of statistics
- Updating of KM and assisting processing officers to perform simple admin work
- Any other admin duties assigned by supervisor
- Minimum GCE O Levels qualification
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good tele-conversational skills
- Location: Jurong East
- Work time: Office Hour
- Working day: 5 Days work week
- Salary: $8 per hour
- Up to 3 months, Subject to Extension
- Available immediately
- Only Singaporeans may apply
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicant, you may:
Send your resume by clicking the APPLY BUTTON
EA License No. 01C4394 | RCB No. 200007268E | Elaine Mun Yu Ling EA R1549493