Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
Japanese Speaking Telesales (Up to $3000 @ Somerset, 3 mths renew/convert)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002986523
EA License No 08C2893
- Contact nominated customers, and maximize the sales on all company’s events using consultative, benefit focused telephone selling skills.
- To meet performance targets as set by the Company in line with the telesales strategy and overall business strategy.
- To make effective presentations to potential delegates, clearly explaining and selling the benefits of specific conferences.
- To find and exploit all new business opportunities during a specific campaign, including selling to additional and/or alternative names, selling add-on events, and attempting to cross sell other events.
- To follow through any incoming sales enquiries, and undertake necessary follow up to achieve the sales.
- To make any necessary adjustments to the database.
- To record all relevant sales information that may be of us for future activities.
- To undertake all necessary administration especially monitoring and reporting of sales activities as determined by the Company.
- To communicate and feedback to Marketing any information or booking patterns that will assist in their work.
- To liaise with other departments in order that excellent customer service standards can be maintained (where necessary).
- Able to commit for 3 months renewable / convertible (Commencement Date: Mid November 2016)
- Relevant 1 - 2 years telesales experience
- Possess JLPT Certification
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, kindly email us an updated copy of your resume.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job Code: NHL
EA License No.: 08C2893 (Capita Pte Ltd)
Registration No.: R1655378 (Lee Ning Huan)