Telefarming, Insurance Executive, Credit Cards & Personal Financing
CIMB Bank Berhad
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002959622
Sales officer is responsible to make outbound calls to potential customers to acquire Credit Insurance and other ancillary revenue products and meet their individual target assigned by the management. Main focus being, calling potential customers to cross sell insurance products.
- Achieve monthly sales targets through outbound telemarketing.
- Drive cross sell business for credit insurance and other general insurance products
- Perform full scope of administrative duties with regards to insurance related products.
- Respond to customer’s enquires on general insurance products and maximise relationship building to create sales opportunities.
- Maintain high sales activity and productivity levels while managing an effective sales output.
- Deliver excellent customer service and ensure proper documentation while adhering to the Bank’s internal policies and business process.
- Min 2 year Sales experience
- M5/M9/M9A/Health Insurance
- Technical/Functional skills - Telesales experience
- Candidates who are self driven with positive attitude
- Results driven with strong urge to excel
- Able to work independently
- Mature and responsible individual
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CIMB Bank Berhad
About CIMB Bank Berhad
Realise your full potential at CIMB Bank
CIMB Group is a leading ASEAN universal bank, the largest Asia Pacific (ex-Japan) based investment bank and one of the world's largest Islamic banks. As the fifth largest banking group in ASEAN, we have over 40,000 employees located in 18 locations across ASEAN, Asia Pacific and beyond. At CIMB, we believe that our people are our greatest assets in realising our vision of becoming Southeast Asia’s most valued universal bank. We offer an environment that is inspiring, creative, challenging and above all, one where our people can realise their full potential.