Royal Caribbean Cruises (Asia) Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002982725
- Perform daily tele-sales calls to new and potential travel agents by geographical zones. Tele-sales function includes qualifying potential agents via the phone, getting their sales and customer profile, office set up and key products that they sell, and securing appointments for Managers’ sales visit after being qualified as suitable and potential.
- Assist to update and promote sales contests to respective agents and to provide support to ensure the agents are successful in achieving the goals and targets for the contest.
- Provide day to day support to Trade Sales Department, which will include problem solving, production and distribution of communications to the trade partners
- Organize launch event, luncheons, ship visits, and ship inspections which include invitations, RSVPs, running order, ship communication, security/check-in at pier documentation and clearance, and general running of event.
- Facilitate travel and trade show participation; including confirmation of attendance, stand/booth requirements, organizing the delivery of materials and attendance to support the Sales Team.
- Answer all trade inquiries relating to our online booking system and general inquiries regarding product, sales terms & conditions, booking policies etc..
- Assist in the coordination of company corporate events such as inaugurals and agent appreciation and awards events.
- Performing other duties as required.
- Diploma with at least 2 years' of relevant experience
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- Independent & self-motivated
- Serviced focused with a superb telephone manner
- Sales administrative / operations support experience will be an advantage
- Excellent negotiation and influencing ability
- Possess Problem solving skills and own initiative
- Time management skills and ability to work under pressure
- Flexible attitude (as weekend work and some after hours work may be required)
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong systems literacy and numerical reasoning, including high proficiency with MS Office programs, power point and excel.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Royal Caribbean Cruises (Asia) Pte Ltd
About Royal Caribbean Cruises (Asia) Pte Ltd
Royal Caribbean Cruises (Asia) Pte Ltd is the regional headquarters of Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd, one of the world's largest cruise companies which operates 47 cruise ships over the world. We spearhead and support the marketing, sales and trade initiatives for the company's cruise brands Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity Cruises and Azamara Club Cruises in the region.