Bizhub Asia Group is a specialist Search and Selection Firm that has established a leading presence in the professional recruitment industry.
We work extensively on a global basis across all major industries, with offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong.
Join us !!
If you have a strong passion to strive a career in HR Business and want to be part of the effort to source for the right talent empowering our clients' business growth, join our team today as a Recruitment Consultant / Specialist.
Please visit our website at www.bizhubasia.com
LinkedIn @ www.linkedin.com/company/bizhub-asia-pte-ltd
Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/bizhubasiasg
Twitter @ https://twitter.com/Bizhub_Asia
Technician / Senior Technician (Shopping Centre, Building Sevices)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002983288
EA License No 08C2822
- Collate maintenance feedback, troubleshoot and coordinates activities by scheduling work assignments, setting priorities, and directing the work including evaluation of completed assignments and performance
- Monitor and supervise maintenance programs / contractors and event schedule
- Service and maintain all facilities, common area fixtures within the development
- Clear chokages in sanitary system and inspect all sanitary fittings
- Carry out white-washing / painting of common area walls, ceilings and floors
- Assist to perform handyman works including minor repairs, installation of signs, water seepages, etc.
- Maintains records, prepares reports, and composes correspondence in relation to the work
- Inspect buildings to determine maintenance needs by visual observation, gauges, meters, and other test devices
- Requisitions and/or purchases supplies, materials, and tools
For Senior Technicians:
- Able to do job description above
- Serves as a first line of service, directing and coordinating technical activities of internal and external units
- Directing and coordinating technical activities of internal and external units
- Assign staff to ensure equal load and accountability to the best of operational requirement
- Minimum N / O Levels / NTC3 / NITEC
- With minimum 1 year of relevant experience
Qualified or interested candidate, Kindly click APPLY below
Kindly indicate the following details in your resume:
1. Current and Expected salary
2. Reason for leaving for current and previous employment
3. Earlier availability date
4. Position that you are applying for
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities/references.