PerkinElmer Singapore Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002983068
- Assemble and test analytical instruments or sub-assemblies according to Work Instructions
- Perform root cause analysis on daily production issues
- Improve and maintain high level skill sets and contribute to continuous improvement in product / process quality & productivity
- Assist in production material control and perform material cycle count
- Perform other manufacturing related duties assigned by supervisor
- NITEC/Higher NITEC in Electronics/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering with at least 1 year of relevant working experience
- Candidates with more years of experience will be considered for senior role
- A team player with good communication skills
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PerkinElmer Singapore Pte Ltd
About PerkinElmer Singapore Pte Ltd
PerkinElmer, Inc. is a global leader focused on improving the health and safety of people and the environment. The Company reported revenue of approximately $2.3 billion in 2015, has approximately 8,000 employees serving customers in more than 150 countries, and is a component of the S&P 500 Index.
At PerkinElmer, improving human and environmental health is our focus. From earlier insights and more effective therapies to cleaner water and safer buildings where we work, learn and play; PerkinElmer touches the lives of millions of people around the world every day. Through science, innovation and applications expertise we’re committed to transforming risk into safety, mystery into knowledge and ideas into action for a healthier today and a better tomorrow.
More Jobs from this employer