Technician (ACMV M&E)
COFELY FMO PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003147983
Employer Ref. FP230115
- To carry out any Electrical / Mechanical maintenance and repair work on Facilities & Equipments
- Ensure all office building facilities and equipments are regularly maintained
- Any other ad hoc maintenance or repair work
- Minimum a NITEC in Mechanical / Electricial / Air-con Technology or equivalent
- Must have at least 1-2 years of relevant experience in air-con servicing, building maintenance and/or renovation work knowledge
- Hands-on approach and willing to be multi-tasking
- Able to work shifts in Healthcare Facilities
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to COFELY FMO PTE LTD
About COFELY FMO PTE LTD
Formerly known as Keppel FMO, Cofely FMO is a leading provider of integrated facilities management solutions (IFM), property management, operation and maintenance and FM Consultancy services.
The company operates across a wide spectrum of industries and markets, including aviation, transportation, healthcare, education, government and mission-critical commercial projects.
Established in 1985 as part of Keppel Engineering, Keppel FMO started its operations with the Seletar Aerodrome in Singapore. The company subsequently expanded its operations to the Changi International Airport and other facilities. In 2001, Keppel FMO was incorporated as its own entity and grew its base to include other industries where mission-critical support is required.
And as of 28 November 2014, Keppel FMO was sold to Cofely South East Asia, and renamed to Cofely FMO. The sale and merger of Keppel FMO and Cofely South East Asia (Singapore) is expected to increase and complement the strong technical expertise each company held and to be a platform for growth in Singapore and around the region.
With more than 30 clients all over Singapore, 30 years of experience in facilities management services and with over 1,000 direct staff, Cofely FMO consistently delivers best-in-class service standards, offer reliable support and proven expertise in managing mission-critical facilities and operations for our clients.
Cofely FMO is part of the GDF Suez group, a global energy player and an expert operator in the three key sectors of electricity, natural gas and energy services. The Group supports changes in society that are based as much on economic growth as on, social progress and the preservation of natural resources.