Stafflink Services is an enterprising human resource services provider that offers a wide range of recruitment solutions to companies across all industries.
At the core of Stafflink is a team of committed and proficient recruitment consultants. With their varied background and working experiences, clients of diverse industries can be assured of competent and personalised recruitment services that go beyond the mundane.
Here at Stafflink, we relentlessly place the interests of both clients and candidates as our top priority. Not only do we value candidates as our key assets, we also take immense pride in servicing our clients. By carefully understanding their needs and providing apt solutions, we strive to foster enduring relationships, all achieved with the exemplary service standard that Stafflink has set itself upon.
Technician (12hr shifts/Wafer/Tuas/Transport/MNC)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003035075
EA License No. 04C4294
Employer Ref. Ref 33 - 01 Dec 16
- Perform Wafer Maintenance, preventive maintenance and repair of wafer equipment in assigned area in accordance with safe practices, to achieve the goals for equipment up time, cycle time and yield.
- Performs wafer equipment trouble-shooting, setup, conversion and preventive maintenance of equipment in assigned area in accordance with safety requirements, to achieve departmental goals and objectives for cycle time, output, yield and machine uptime.
- Performs routine checking, housekeeping and maintenance of tools and kits for equipment on the line.
- Tracks and compiles report on equipment performance in assigned area.
- Recommends and implements alternative source for spare, modification of equipment or improvement in procedure to save cost.
- Provide guidance and training to production operators in equipment set-up, conversion and minor trouble-shooting
- Participates in cross-functional team on various improvement projects
- Candidates with no experience are welcome as training will be provided
- Diploma/ITE/NTC in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Mechatronics Engineering.
- Working experience in the field of Equipment maintenance.
- Equipment & Maintenance experience
- Able to work in diverse environment
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- English skills verbally and written
- Able to work in fast paced manufacturing environment
- Possess strong teamwork
- Self-starter with strong drive, initiative and commitment
- Working experience in Solar or Semiconductors manufacturing industry preferred. Experience in Solar or semiconductor industry is desired
- Knowledge about Toyota Production System and 5S
- Must be able to work on 12-hours rotating shifts
- Basic salary: $1500 - $2500 (salary will commensurate with experience and qualifications)
- 12hr rotating shifts (8pm – 8am, 8am – 8pm) Monthly rotate
- Work 4 days, rest 3 days, work 3 days, rest 4 days (working days might fall on weekends depending on their rooster)
- Day shifts: $10 ,Night shifts: $22
- OT claimable, Quarterly and yearly Attendance allowance , Quarterly bonus, 13mths bonus
- Comprehensive training provided
- Basic pre-employment Medical checkup
- Transport provided islandwide
- Flexible benefits
- Good and friendly working environment
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants, please click on “Apply Now” to submit your resume and providing the below details in your resume.
1. Reasons for leaving ALL your employment
2. Current and/or last drawn monthly salary (please provide breakdown if any)
3. Expected monthly salary
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Important Note: Stafflink Services Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA).
Please read our privacy statement available on our corporate website http://www.stafflink.com.sg/privacy.php .
Stafflink Services Pte Ltd
EA Licence No.: 04C4294
EA Personnel: Samantha Tay Phek Ying
EA Personnel Reg. No.: R1109186