CBRE Global Corporate Services provides tenant and occupier advice, tenant and occupier representation, project management, lease administration and facilities management. Due to the client growth, we are now seeking two Fabric Technicians to join the Facilities team based in Singapore.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002982883
Employer Ref. 4830
The purpose of these technicians is to support the fabric element of the client contract, to ensure the effective provision of proactive and reactive building fabric services to the contract, with a strong focus on customer care.
- Complete planned preventative maintenance checks
- Complete reactive repair tasks
- Inspect/repair floor, walls and ceiling coverings
- Inspect /repair free standing and fitted furniture
- Inspect/clear drainage and gully systems
- Inspect/replace luminaries
- Inspect/repair doors, windows and associated furniture
- Painting and re-decorating
- Assist engineering staff in a wide range of duties as required
- General site services; to include, sweeping and tidying
- Logistics set-up for events and meeting rooms
- vendor escorting duties
- pantry duties eg. top up consumables
- office paperwork administrations
- light bulb replacement
- office area inspections
- Undertake any tasks as designated by the Contract Manager or representative
- Maintain various records and documentation (Maintenance, Reports, Health & Safety and Quality).
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time