CNT Surveillance Pte Ltd
Our company specializes in designing and building of total security system specifically personalized for our clients.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002958128
Job Description of a Technician
Job Title: Technician
Department: Operations Department
Location: Upper Paya Lebar Road
The technician is responsible for installation of security systems with testing and commissioning, corrective and preventive maintenance of security systems and also attending to service calls to troubleshoot faulty equipment. For all the work mentioned, the technician is expected to lay cables, lay conduit piping, drill, work on a ladder and other type of work if required.
- Installation of security systems
- Troubleshoot on faulty security systems
- Conduct corrective and preventive maintenance for security systems
- Conduct testing and commissioning for all installations
- Ensure that all documents are returned promptly
- Go for site surveys prior to installations to understand the environment of site and project requirements
Skills and Specifications:
- Fundamental knowledge on different types of cable and accessories
- Possess strong electrical skill
- With experience in laying cable and conduit piping
- Able to work at height (normal ladder or higher)
- Positive working attitude and keen to learn
- Self-disciplined and able to work independently
- Good English and Mandarin communication and written skill (for business communication purposes)
- Class 3 Driving Licence (preferably)
$1,600 - $1,800
Day: Monday to Friday
Time: 8:30am – 6pm
Overtime: Will be calculated based on MOM standards.
*Bonus will be dependable on the sales of company and work performance, no guaranteed bonus.