Transforming challenges into opportunity. Accelerating careers. Propelling business growth. Few companies can match Experis’ scope, history of success and our reputation as the global leader in professional talent and solutions. We know that peak performance is humanly possible. We help our clients and our talent to achieve it through our deep industry knowledge and an unmatched understanding of human potential.
Experis accelerates business growth and careers by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in Information Technology, Engineering, Manufacturing, Healthcare and other industries. We precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. We also apply our expertise to provide a suite of proven workforce solutions that improve our clients' productivity, efficiency and cost containment.
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for nearly 70 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002986428
EA License No 02C3423
- Organize material and complete writing assignment according to Electronic Operating Manual (EOM) regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology.
- Maintain records and files of work and revisions.
- Review, edit, standardize, or make changes to material prepared earlier by other plant personnel.
- Confer with process engineers, Operations Coordinator, plant personnel (Shift Superintendent, Team lead, Technicians), to establish technical content and to determine subject material to be developed.
- Review published materials and recommend revisions or changes in scope, format, and content according to EOM Standards.
- Select photographs, drawings, sketches, diagrams, and charts to illustrate material.
- Study drawings (P&ID’s), specifications, Management of Changes (MOC), and other Technical documents to integrate and delineate technology, operating procedure, and production sequence and detail.
- Interview Operations and process engineering personnel to become familiar with product technologies and production methods.
- Observe production activities to determine operating procedure and detail.
- Draft, review, validate and send documents for publishing through SharePoint.
- Draw sketches using Microsoft Visio to illustrate specified materials or valve line-up sequence.
- Active participation in various Operational Excellence initiatives related to Operations Training rolled out by the Company.
- Diploma / Degree in communications or English with some knowledge about engineering or science OR;
- Fresh Diploma / Degree in Chemical Process / Mechanical Engineering with good writing skills will also be considered
- Strong MS Word knowledge and proficiency in MS Outlook with Basic MS Visio and Basic Photo Editor
EA Licence No. 02C3423