Technical Support Officer (Technology Development Centre)
ENGIE SERVICES SINGAPORE PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002986581
The Technical Support Officer provides technical support to teaching staff in academic laboratories. This role reports to the Assistant Lab Manager.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations and the upkeep of laboratories, such as equipment maintenance, preparation and cleaning of laboratory equipment.
- Prepare laboratory solutions and set-up lesson materials / equipment for assigned module.
- Provide assistance during laboratory demonstration and conduct trial runs for practical lessons.
- Maintain the laboratory inventory and stock control, preparing lists of replacements as required.
- Coordinate the chemical and biohazard waste disposal with Central Service.
- Comply with the requirement of the QEHS guidelines and procedures.
- Administrative duties and other tasks assigned by the supervisor
- Diploma in Chemical Process Technology / Environmental Science / Material Science or relevant fields.
- Basic knowledge and interest in working with various analytical equipment.
- Having experience as a laboratory assistant or technician is an advantage.
- Diploma holders with no experience are welcome to apply.
- Team player with ability to communicate and work with lecturers and students.
- Having a proactive mindset and being adaptable in approach to work.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ENGIE SERVICES SINGAPORE PTE LTD
About ENGIE SERVICES SINGAPORE PTE LTD
ENGIE Services Singapore Pte Ltd (ENGIE), formerly known as Cofely FMO, is a leading provider of integrated services – specializing in facilities management and technical operations and maintenance, district energy and energy efficiency and rail engineering. The new name, ENGIE represents our Group’s strategy to focus more on digitalization, decentralization, decarbonisation and energy efficiency.
ENGIE, with over 1,000 direct staff in Singapore, operates across several diverse markets and industries; aviation, education, healthcare, transportation, commercial and government. ENGIE consistently delivers best in-class services standards and offer reliable support in managing mission-critical facilities and operations for over 40 clients in Singapore.
As an accredited Energy Services Company (ESCO) since 2005, ENGIE has key delivery capability and expertise in energy and environment management. ENGIE delivers harmonized and integrated solutions that support clients’ activities; drive cost from their businesses while adding value to their operations.
About ENGIE Group
ENGIE develops its businesses (power, natural gas, energy services) around a model based on responsible growth to take on the major challenges of energy’s transition to a low-carbon economy: access to sustainable energy, climate-change mitigation and adaptation and the rational use of resources. The Group provides individuals, cities and businesses with highly efficient and innovative solutions largely based on its expertise in four key sectors: renewable energy, energy efficiency, liquefied natural gas and digital technology. ENGIE employs 154,950 people worldwide and achieved revenues of €69.9 billion in 2015. The Group is listed on the Paris and Brussels stock exchanges (ENGI) and is represented in the main international indices: CAC 40, BEL 20, DJ Euro Stoxx 50, Euronext 100, FTSE Eurotop 100, MSCI Europe, DJSI World, DJSI Europe and Euronext Vigeo (Eurozone 120, Europe 120 and France 20).
Energy Audit, ESD Consultancy, Project Management, Facility Services, Energy Efficiency Performance Contract, Data Centre Services, Street Lighting Services, Integrated Facilities Management
108 Pasir Panjang Road #05-04 Golden Agri Plaza Singapore,Singapore 118535 Singapore