Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Technical Support (Production Printers)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003032426
EA License No 99C4599
Looking for Technical Support for Production Printers:
- Provide technical support and resolve technical issues for production printers
- Provide remote support for other operating companies in the region
- Conduct technical hardware training for other operating companies in the region
- Assist in problem escalation to HQ
- Work closely with the product specialist to resolve product issues
- Provide back-up support to other team members' product in their absence
- Help to improve the product performance from the field feedback data.
- Ability to provide after office hours remote technical support, if necessary.
- Minimum 2 - 3 years of experience in providing printers technical support.
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware problem in production printers is an added advantage
- Basic knowledge of print color management
- Knowledge of basic PC, Laptop, IT hardware and MS office
Interested candidates please send a copy of your updated resume with expected salary to Noga Lim Wei Loong (R1329872) via "APPLY NOW" or nogalim @recruitexpress.com.sg