Transforming challenges into opportunity. Accelerating careers. Propelling business growth. Few companies can match Experis’ scope, history of success and our reputation as the global leader in professional talent and solutions. We know that peak performance is humanly possible. We help our clients and our talent to achieve it through our deep industry knowledge and an unmatched understanding of human potential.
Experis accelerates business growth and careers by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in Information Technology, Engineering, Manufacturing, Healthcare and other industries. We precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. We also apply our expertise to provide a suite of proven workforce solutions that improve our clients' productivity, efficiency and cost containment.
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for nearly 70 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry.
Technical Support (School/Multimedia)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988202
EA License No 02C3423
- This position will support the maintenance and usage of classroom, lab, event, and conference room A/V technology and provide technical assistance and training to system end users primarily during weekend hours.
- Additional duties include monitoring and pro-active maintenance of campus A/V, working with other student staff to prioritize support requests, and providing excellent customer service.
- Creating an inventory and a preventative maintenance program to service all audiovisual equipment.
- Maintaining current documentation on the various functional responsibilities within the audiovisual/media services team.
- Assisting with production of multimedia titles for DVD-ROMs, Websites and other online systems, software, interactive TV, and other platforms.
- Installing and maintaining all assigned media equipment to conference rooms and classrooms in good working order.
- Working with faculty and staff to ensure they are comfortable utilizing equipment, software, and manuals.
- Troubleshooting technology issues as they arise for the campus mediated classrooms.
- Demonstrated knowledge in the areas of: Audio/Visual support and troubleshooting, learning space theories and practices, and educational technology.
- Minimum 2 years of A/V design and installation experience in a higher education environment with examples of completed work.
- Experience with technical documentation, technical training and troubleshooting, and/or technical instructional design strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge using and troubleshooting computer issues.
- Experience working at all levels of stakeholders in the higher ed environment, from students to faculty and senior administrators.
Contact Person: Marie Rosanne Turbanada Cabuena (R1215334)