100% Client Focused, Proven Trust & Integrity
SearchAsia is a prominent human capital consulting firm with a strong Asia Pacific presence.
Our commitment to our clients is to go beyond recruitment and into business partnership; we take pride in representing our clients and are proactive in participating in your growth. By providing thought leadership and guidance, we assist our business partners to navigate and manage the lucrative, but highly complex and uncertain, markets of Asia Pacific.
To our candidates, we believe in forging long-term relationships with you beyond providing career opportunities. Our consultants strive to have a complete understanding of every candidate's needs, career objectives and motivations, and continue to help you
The Window of Opportunities
EA Licence No.: 16S8107
Technical Supervisor (Medical / Cleanroom)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002960386
EA License No 16S8107
- Lead/Manage/Participate in Continuous Improvement initiatives, involving Lean Manufacturing & Six Sigma projects to improve Quality, Productivity and Business Process Flow. Participate in Product Transfer
- Represent manufacturing operations to partner with ME & Quality, provide day to day engineering support to manufacturing operations to achieve key business objectives involving Quality, Productivity, Process Setup, Maintenance, MBC, TFIQ, Exception Management investigation and approval (PRD/PRC/CAPA).
- Quality Management – Meet Yields Targets, Compliance to Quality System Requirements. Conduct root cause analysis on process and equipment related issues. Recommends and ensure implementation of corrective and preventive actions
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering
- At least 5 years of experience in Manufacturing function
- Experience in leading a team will be a plus
- Willing to work on Permanent Shift
Kerwin Tan Kai Bin (R1331624)