The Faststream Recruitment Group is a highly specialist recruitment organization providing bespoke recruitment services to the Shipping, Marine and Oil & Gas sectors worldwide. Our core disciplines include; Commercial Shipping, Technical Shipping, Marine, Offshore and Oil & Gas. Established in 1999 Faststream has a network of offices in Asia, Europe, the Americas and Australia.
For more available jobs, visit www.faststream.com
Technical Superintendent - LNG
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003032098
EA License No 09C3403
Employer Ref. 914892
- Involved in day to day operations and managing all types of technical operation of Gas Carriers.
- Supervise and monitor technical/hull issues and provide technical support to the Vessel & Crew.
- Preparation and supervision of execution drydocking repairs, or floating maintenance/surveys when required.
- Monitor performances of machinery on-board and evaluate overall vessel technical conditions.
- Manage the preparation, filing and dispatch of required reports and ensure vessel specifications and equipment details are accurately updated at all times.
- Co-ordination all necessary vessel orders for stores, spares, repairs and survey within limits of authority to ensure that vessels remain stocked for safe and efficient operation.
- Supervision of contractors' repair/maintenance of vessels.
- Assist the Fleet Manager in investigation of incidents and recognise the root cause, to make recommendations to prevent a recurrence. Assisting, if required, in any emergency matters.
Key criteria are as follows:
- You must have sailed as a Chief Engineer on gas vessels for at least 6 months to 1 year.
- Candidates with shore based experience managing gas vessels will be preferred.
Attractive remuneration package will be provided to the shortlisted candidate.