The Faststream Recruitment Group is a highly specialist recruitment organization providing bespoke recruitment services to the Shipping, Marine and Oil & Gas sectors worldwide. Our core disciplines include; Commercial Shipping, Technical Shipping, Marine, Offshore and Oil & Gas. Established in 1999 Faststream has a network of offices in Asia, Europe, the Americas and Australia.
For more available jobs, visit www.faststream.com
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003033350
EA License No 09C3403
Employer Ref. 915334
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:-
1) Reporting directly to the Fleet Manager for the safe, efficient and reliable operation of the fleet.
2) Ensure vessels are fully compliant with class and statutory requirements and operate with total compliance within the Safety Management System.
3) Ensure maintenance and repairs are within budget compliance and according to company standards.
4) Condition monitoring and reporting.
5) Regular travels for ship visits and international travels on short notice is required.
6) Dry docking and repairs.
7) Mentoring and training of junior superintendents and subordinates.
Minimum job requirements:-
1) Must have sailed on board as a Chief Engineer, preferably a few years on gas carriers on senior ranks.
2) Fully and semi refrigerated, and semi pressurised experience is essential.
3) Must have minimum 2 - 3 years shore based experience
4) Fluent in English, good problem solving and decision making skills.
5) Good writing skills and able to articulate messages well
6) Candidates with experience working in European countries will be advantageous.
Successful candidates can look forward to a rewarding career with a renowned shipping company a multinational team.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.