The Faststream Recruitment Group is a highly specialist recruitment organization providing bespoke recruitment services to the Shipping, Marine and Oil & Gas sectors worldwide. Our core disciplines include; Commercial Shipping, Technical Shipping, Marine, Offshore and Oil & Gas. Established in 1999 Faststream has a network of offices in Asia, Europe, the Americas and Australia.
For more available jobs, visit www.faststream.com
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002959046
EA License No 09C3403
Employer Ref. 913737
Your key role is to ensure high level of maintenance for their vessels to achieve optimum performance and sea worthiness for their fleet. Main responsibilities will include attending of vessels at port and anchorage, liaising with Master/Chief Engineer on vessel maintenance issues and survey plans, reviewing and monitoring requisitions for spare parts. You will also be responsible for effective management of budgets, ensuring ship crew are equipped with updated knowledge for application on board vessels., inspection of fleet condition per ISM requirements and attending to related projects assigned.
1) Seafaring Chief Engineer (COC 1) with 2 years relevant shore experience.
2) Possess sound operational knowledge on maintenance & repairs, investigation of machinery failures and compliance with statutory requirements.
3) Good organisational skills and hands on approach in technical trouble shooting and problem solving.
4) Familiarity with ISM/ISPS/CSO is essential.
5) Ability to work under demanding deadlines.
6) Willingness to travel within short notice.
The ideal candidate should already have the rights to live and work in Singapore and will be available for a face to face interview.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.