Technical Specialist - MEDICAL DEVICES (MNC @ TUAS)
ACHIEVE SUCCESS PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003033378
EA License No. 14C7330
About the company
Our client is a leading, global healthcare organization that specializes in diagnostics, biosciences, and a wide range of medical devices. They bring together people with deep passion for improving healthcare of the society and nurtures their people to fulfill their career and life purposes.
- Ensure a safe, healthy and environmentally-friendly workplace by observing Company’s rules and procedures.
- Active involvement in prevention, elimination of potential safety hazards and participation in activities which promotes recycling, replacement and reduction of resource materials.
- Apply SOP and/or SWI in daily operations.
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) accountability. Observing GMP rules and procedures.
- Manage team / Support Preventive Maintenance (Cleaning, Service, and Replace).
- Manage team to meet production output and other metrics like quality, waste, etc.
- Coordinate with planner in production planning and scheduling. Initiate, Implement and follow-up on machine enhancement and project assignments.
- Report up on all incidents / accidents, near misses, deviations from plan and when required, to take part in further investigations.
- Participate in training and coaching of Technicians and new hires on skills and knowledge on machine operations and adjustments.
- Diploma/Nitec in Engineering related field
- Experience in medical devices/biotechnology
- Team management experience (production output, maintenance, quality & waste)
- Experience in writing Standard Work Instruction / Procedure for assigned operation / process.
- Production planning & Machine Enhancement
Applicants with less experience are welcome to apply and may be considered for Production Technician.
How to apply
If interested, please apply with your updated resume. If you have any questions, feel free to call me under 6590 9872 (M: 91708965).
Marie - Theres Koeckeis
Consulting Manager, Talent Acquisition
Life Sciences & Chemical Division
D +65 6590 9872| M +65 9170 8965
EA Personnel Registration No. R1659581
Achieve Success Pte Ltd | EA Licence No. 14C7330
We regret only short-listed candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with strictest confidence. By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ACHIEVE SUCCESS PTE LTD
About ACHIEVE SUCCESS PTE LTD
With offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong, Achieve Group offers a full suite of Talent Acquisition and HR Consulting solutions for your company's HRM needs, specialising in General Placement, Global Energy Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Executive Search and HR Consulting. As the experts in talent recruitment and human resource engagement services, we pride ourselves on the timely delivery of these services through our team of dedicated and experienced professionals.
As a progressive organization that firmly believes in the pursuit of excellence, Achieve Group is always constantly evaluating and seeking to improve ourselves to fulfill our mission, because we believe that 'Your SUCCESS is our ACHIEVEment'!
More Jobs from this employer
Senior Manufacturing Engineer (NPI/ LEAN Process/ Equipment) - (US Air-con MNC/ Gd Env/ S$5.5K)