Technical Specialist / Application Engineer (Building Material) (Prestige MNC / West)
Achieve Career Consultant Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002989533
EA License No. 05C3451
Employer Ref. DTLH
Reporting to the Technical Marketing Manager, you will responsible for technical support and advice to the
Specification and Sales team on product applications, specifications and performances the products and systems to internal and external stakeholders.
Your task will include:
- Supporting Sales team with outbound customer request and enquiries on technical related matters through all business segments.
- Representing the department as the product application specialist for internal and external stakeholders.
- Liaison between Sales and Marketing teams for translating market request into production for new or modified products and systems.
- Providing support and assist in developing products and systems
- Ensure responsive support from the Technical Marketing department to the market in the allocated countries of responsibility.
- Develop and constantly update technical materials and documents including specifications, drawings and test reports for internal and external use.
- Recommend certification requirements from the market and conduct testing for product renewals and new product development.
- Responsible for external technical engagement such as presentation, site visit, and consultant visits on specific arrangements.
- Conduct product proposals and technical calculations to external clients or consultants.
- Keep constant updates and maintain high level of competency in the core knowledge area through seminars, courses or self-study.
- Plan, develop and execute marketing plans in engaging different stakeholders under specific technical core knowledge
- Develop specific marketing tools as part of the marketing plan for assigned topics
- Constantly involved in the market of the allocated segment through customer discussions, consultant visits, site visits, professional membership, trade shows, etc, to keep updated on latest market and design trend, product development and technologies in the industry.
- Participate in departmental or inter-department projects as allocated.
- Conduct training to enhance competency in product applications for internal departments and external
How to Apply:
Interested applicants may apply by sending in your updated résumé (in MS Word format) to Darrell Toh Lee Heng (Registration no. R1220807)
Please include the following for priority processing
Reason for leaving
Last drawn salary and expected salary
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Achieve Career Consultant Pte Ltd
About Achieve Career Consultant Pte Ltd
Founded in Singapore in 1990, Achieve Group is a multi award-winning organization and HR outsourcing partner-of-choice for local conglomerates and multinational corporations within the Asia Pacific region.
With offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong, Achieve Group offers a full suite of Talent Acquisition and HR Consulting solutions for your company's HRM needs, specializing in General Placement, Global Energy Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Executive Search and HR Consulting. As the experts in talent recruitment and human resource engagement services, we pride ourselves on the timely delivery of these services through our team of dedicated and experienced professionals.
As a progressive organization that firmly believes in the pursuit of excellence, Achieve Group is always constantly evaluating and seeking to improve ourselves to fulfill our mission, because we believe that 'Your SUCCESS is our ACHIEVEment' !