jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003154404
EA License No 07C5128
- Carry out Preventive & Corrective Maintenance in accordance to the Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions.
- Co-ordination of site works with sub-contractors/customers
- Provide both local & overseas on-site support services for systems testing & commissioning and clients' training
- Attend to any Emergency service call during & after office hours & Public Holidays (about a week in 2 months)
- To handle PCB repairs
- NTC2 / ITC / Fresh Diploma graduate in Electronics Engineering
- Preferred some experience in site coordination, installation, service and facility maintenance for hospital or industrial project sites
- Preferred Experience in Installation and commissioning of devices for Electronic Low Voltage System such as Intercom, FDAS, ACS, BMS, BGM/PA, Nurse Call, CCTV System, etc.
- MS Office & PC literate
Interested applicants please send your CV in MS Word Format together with a recent photograph, stating your present/ last drawn & expected salary