Technical Service Engineer (ACMV/ HVAC)
Adecco - GS Perm
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002953786
EA License No. 91C2918
Employer Ref. P78516A0275
At Adecco, we are working with a global leader that provide testing instruments for Quality Assurance, Measurement and control to the field of Industrial Science and Medical Diagnostics. As part of their expansion plan, they are currently seeking for Technical Support Engineer with experience in ACMV and HVAC to be part of their team in Singapore. Apply now to find out more!!!
- Provide technical support (installation, maintenance, etc.) and solutions to our clients in product operation and problem solving in relation to equipment in the field of bio-technology, pharmaceutical, electronics & electrical industries
- Perform site survey and manage repair process based on repair proposal to resolve the issues
- Manage contractor to ensure the products are properly installed
- Perform installation, commissioning of the products and conduct training
- Responsible for preparing service quotation and service contract
- Any ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Diploma in Electronics/ Electrical/ Refrigeration Technology or other relevant qualifications
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in technical support to healthcare industry
- Ability to interpret electronics, electrical and other technical schematic drawings
- Computer literate
- Occasional regional traveling
- Must own a vehicle
Interested applicants kindly click 'apply', or forward the latest copy of your resume in MS Word format, with your last drawn and expected salaries to email@example.com. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Goh Ley Pin (R1657685)
Associate Consultant - Engineering
Direct Line: 6697 7796
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number:R1657685
About Adecco - GS Perm
Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of HR solutions and also a Fortune Global 500 Company.
With more than 32,000 FTEs and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day. Adecco S.A. is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
We create opportunities for the associates who work with us through programmes that develop life skills, career progression and access to specialized expertise. We seek to inspire and motivate them to get more out of work and life by developing their expertise through training and certification programmes that lead to more senior and rewarding roles.
If you are looking for a career opportunity that meets your needs and life goals, speak with an Adecco consultant today to discover how we can help you.