At Nera Telecommunications, we are changing the way the world communicates. As a premier solutions provider, we are offering a comprehensive range of products and services form satellite communications, transmission networks, to Infocomm. If you have what it takes to facilitate the next generation in communications technology, this is where you should be – realizing our global vision for communications at Nera Telecommunications.
Technical Sales Support Engineer (Pre-Sales Network Infrastructure)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002983821
- Provide pre-sales technical support to sales account manager throughout sales cycle to achieve business objectives
- Generate technical network/system proposals based on technology and our product and solution offerings
- Conduct technical solution presentation, product update and technical training
- Perform Proof of Concept (POC) testing and solution evaluation
- Offer technical consultancy and advices to customers
- Work with post-sales team to ensure solution is delivered as proposed
- Maintain good rapport with customers and vendors
- Tertiary education in Computer Networks or Information Technology
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience preferred for pre-sales position
- University fresh graduates without relevant experience but with right aptitude and attributes will be considered
- Possess strong sense of responsibility, initiative and commitment
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills are essential
- Ability to generate, propose and present technical solutions
- Experience in designing large enterprise and service provider networks.
- Good knowledge and hands on experience in following areas:
- LAN, WAN, STP, OSPF, ISIS, BGP, MPLS, Multicast and IPv6.
- IP, Ethernet, OTN, DWDM and SONET/SDH.
- Data Center, Virtualization, Cloud Computing, SDN and NFV.
- Wireless LAN technologies such as 802.11a/b/g/n/ac and wireless security.
- Network security solutions such as Firewall.
- Resourceful, strong problem-solving skills with ability to handle work related stress
- Ability to lead customers’ meetings and conference calls
- A team player that can maintain good working relationship with team members and colleagues
- Relevant technical certifications are highly desirable.
- Strong command of both spoken and written English.